1.5 lbs ground beef
1.5 lbs ground pork
2 large minced onions
1. Mix it all, form your meat balls, bake at 220C on the cookie sheets covered with baking paper. Will take about 10 min.
2. Make sauce
2 cups tomato sauce
2 tbsp honey
1/2 cup sunflower oil
4 cloves garlic minced
4 tbsp soy sauce
3. Throw it all in your slow cooker / crock pot - 2 hours at HIGH
4. My side dish for today - just boiled buckwheat. You can also use couscous, rice, pasta, I will be cooking buckwheat at the same time using my Panasonic Multicooker.
5. we are out of bread, so I will be using this baby as well
6. Ok, so all ingredients are in, systems in place and I am out for the meeting. By the time kiddos get home from school - hot fresh food would be ready! Bon Appetite!
Compliments of Marina Gavrylyuk
Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty
Living in GTA? Claim your free calendar!
Other Great Recipes:
Waldorf Chicken Salad
Booblik + Bonus Challah Bread
Halloween "Pumpkin" Salad
Apple Cranberry Pie
Raspberry Truffle Cake
Amazing Potato Bake a la Salina
Traditional Russian Pie - Kulebyaka
Pierogi with Sour Cherries
Dolma, or Grape Leaf Rolls
"Melting Moments" Cookies
Awesome Spinach Salad
MY SIGNATURE STEAK