Khrushchev Dough - Recipe here!
1. Roll out the dough and cut into triangles using pizza cutter
2. Place 1 tsp of chocolate cream cheese as shown. I used Philadelphia.
3. And roll it up to form a croissant.
4. Place your formed croissants on a cookie sheet and let it sit for about 15 min.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
6. Prepare the crumbs (optional) 1 tbsp butter + 1 tbsp sugar + 1 tbsp flour, rub together till the crumbs form.
7. Apply egg wash (1 egg + bit of water + bit of sugar and salt) and spread the crumbs
8. Now bake-bake-bake for about 10 min.
Compliments of Marina Gavrylyuk
Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty
Other Great Recipes:
Traditional Russian Pie - Kulebyaka
Pierogi with Sour Cherries
Dolma, or Grape Leaf Rolls
"Melting Moments" Cookies
Awesome Spinach Salad
MY SIGNATURE STEAK